Hemp protein is a complete protein, meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids that the human body needs but cannot produce.

  • PROTEINS:  Hemp Protein P50 naturally contains all 20 amino acids along with the easily digestible proteins edestin (65%) and albumin (35%) both of which are critical to ongoing health.   About 65% of the proteins contained in hemp protein consist of the easily digestible protein edestin, a so-called storage protein (contains amino acids).  The remaining 35% is albumin, a high-quality protein whose structure is similar to that of the protein in a chicken egg.  About 50% of the protein content in blood plasma consists of albumin. It is also considered a transport protein for magnesium and calcium, for example.   Both albumin and edestin are globular proteins ie soluble in water, acids and bases.

  • MINERAL AND VITAMINS:  Hemp Protein 50 naturally contains plenty of nutrients like vitamins E and B (including folate) along with a bevy of minerals, such as phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, calcium, copper and iron.  All of these contribute to supporting immunity at a cellular level and creating antibodies to fight free radicals and bacteria.

  • FIBRE:  One of the most remarkable benefits of the product comes from its fibre content a total of 17% and at over 60% soluble fibre, it's near the threshold of what can be officially dubbed a 'prebiotic.'  Soluble fibre turns into a nourishing gel in the gut that promotes a healthy microbiome.  The other component, insoluble fibre increases gut transit times and helps to regulate gut functionality.

  • PRODUCT: As with all our products, hemp fibre plus is UK grown, GMO free, suitable for vegans and free of all allergens.

  • ENVIRONMENT:  Sustainable (UK grown).  Due to its impressive capability for carbon sequestration, our hemp seed products are considered to be carbon neutral.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page